Check also the AMBER/ESO site
Part of the web site dedicated to the astronomical community
Part of the web site dedicated to the general audience.
In the same section :
AMBER team at Paranal
The AMBER AIV web page by Andrea Richichi
VLT activities and sceneries during the AMBER integration
2. Optical alignment of the warm optics
6. First observations
3. Installation of the spectrograph and the detector
5. Global optical alignments
Host of AMBER: the VLTI
1. Mounting the warm optomecanics
4. Installation of the cryogenic pipes
Pictures by Yves Bresson
3 March 2004, by Sylvie Robbe
The interferometric laboratory.
A lot of hands to control the path of the cryogenic pipes from the control room to the AMBER table.
Everything’s under control.
Matteo, Alain and Pierre making sport.
Don’t let go !