Check also the AMBER/ESO site
Part of the web site dedicated to the astronomical community
Part of the web site dedicated to the general audience.
In the same section :
6. First observations
The AMBER AIV web page by Andrea Richichi
AMBER team at Paranal
VLT activities and sceneries during the AMBER integration
5. Global optical alignments
2. Optical alignment of the warm optics
3. Installation of the spectrograph and the detector
4. Installation of the cryogenic pipes
1. Mounting the warm optomecanics
Host of AMBER: the VLTI
(Pictures by Y. Bresson)
25 March 2004, by Sylvie Robbe,
In the delay line tunnel
One delay line on its rails.
The UT1 at sunset.
The UT1 almost ready for the observation.
The AT1 at sunset.
Panoramic view of the VLT.
Sunset at Paranal.
The VLT at sunset.
The VLT and the moon.