Check also the AMBER/ESO site
Part of the web site dedicated to the astronomical community
Part of the web site dedicated to the general audience.
In the same section :
3. Installation of the spectrograph and the detector
4. Installation of the cryogenic pipes
The AMBER AIV web page by Andrea Richichi
Host of AMBER: the VLTI
AMBER team at Paranal
2. Optical alignment of the warm optics
5. Global optical alignments
VLT activities and sceneries during the AMBER integration
6. First observations
1. Mounting the warm optomecanics
Pictures by Yves Bresson
25 February 2004, by Sylvie Robbe
Sylvie mounting the BYPass.
Romain and Martin testing the CAU baffling.
The BYPass is mounted.
The CAU is mounted.
General view of OPM as mounted the 22th of March. Romain and Fredrik, cheerful.
Pierre and Alain cabling AMBER.
The INO mirror inserted in the CAU.
OPM as mounted the 23rd of March.
Sylvie mounting the small cylindrical optics.